What We Do
We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and expertise in U.S. Customs and freight-related matters.
Our goal is to present you with cost effective tools to help you achieve your business goals.
Tariff Classifications. Regulations. Permits. Other law-mandated requirements. These are just some of the hurdles you must overcome when importing or exporting. Any omission or misrepresentation may result in cargo confiscation or penalties.
We are a team of licensed professionals with over 35 years experience in the field.
Consolidated, full container, air transportation and project cargo round out our Freight Forwarding services. These are just some of the few areas we specialize in.
We tailor our services to your needs and can provide quotes allowing you to compare our competitive pricing. Our goal is to identify the most effective routing for your cargo.
Understanding and Complying with All Regulations. Remaining Current on Updates and Changes to Compliance Regulations. These are your responsibilities as an importer. Failing to understand and comply with trade regulations may lead to fines, audits, seizures, inspections and investigations.
IBI helps you ensure due diligence is practiced and observed. Let us help you.
Marine Cargo Insurance
Physical Loss or Damage. Prevent these from happening with proper insurance protection. A marine cargo policy protects your cargo shipped by water or air from physical loss or damage. Your policy is tailored to your requirements and usually includes but is not limited to: Theft, Damage, Pilferage, Loss, General Average claims.
Get peace of mind and let us help you.
We Specialize in the Following:
- Entry processing including: Immediate / Line Release / FTZ / TIB / IT / T&E / Quota / Warehouse
- Customs Bonds (Continuous, Single and ISF)
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Web-Based Account Management
- Handling communication & inspections with various U.S. Participating Government Agencies
- Compliance Management
- Assistance with documentation issues, internationally
- Consultation on handling protests, seizures and other special projects
- Information on industry and U.S. Customs regulation changes
Top Industries We Serve
Perishables | Seafood | Lumber | Resins | Chemicals | Fertilizer | Automotive Parts | Agricultural Equipment | Apparel | Paper & Packaging | Consumer Products
How Can We Help You?
We can help you in the following situations:
- You need advice on how to be compliant in your import or export shipments.
- You lack tools in tracking your cargo or you are not satisfied with your current tools.
- You are dealing with multiple logistic service providers and you are now ready to switch providers.
How We Work
We are available 24/7.